Canberra Group Build

Ladies and Gents,

Now Im back online again, I am pleased to announce the winner of the Canberra Group Build.

Group Build Poll HERE

1st Place: Notdoneyet with his Canberra TT18

2nd Place: RichF with his Canberra PR9

3rd Equal - Deanflyer with his Canberra Olympus Testbed and Inverted with his Canberra PR9

Now then, I have a couple of kits I can donate as prizes but Id be grateful if anyone else has anything lying around that could be donated.

As my father in law is still ill and Im having my kitchen rebuilt by the council, Im aiming to dig out my donations at the weekend, and Id really like all this done and dusted by the end of next week.

Well done and a big thanks to all those that took part in this GB.

Bexy & Tim

Edited by bexwh773

There was some very nice builds in this GB, I'm sorry I didn't get mine finished in time though. Well done to the winners but it was very difficult to pick any particular one.

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen and small furry things form outerspace.

I have the dubious honour on behalf of Bex of thanking everyone that took part and supported the GB. Unfortunately we have no donations for prizes so nothing more remains in keeping this GB going. I will be having it moved to the completed GB area soon.

I feel a word of explanation is required, the end of this GB went a bit pear shaped as out of the three hosts we was left with just one, Bex. One got himself banned and Tim Raven has gone AWOL, (anyone heard from him?) leaving Bex to keep things going. Unfortunately Bex has had a rough time just recently with ISP problems, family illness and renovation work to her house. So I want to say a special thank you to Bex to trying to keep the GB running true in the face of adversity.

• 2 weeks later...

Right at rather late notice we have managed to round up four prizes for the winners and feel its best to raffle them.

So the results are:

1:48 Monogram, Dornier 335 Anteater donated by Mike goes to Notdoneyet

1:72 Revell Spitfire ad Hurricane donated by Bex goes to Inverted

1:48 Italeri Huey UH-1N donated by myself goes to DeanFlyer

1:48 Revell F-86 Sabredog donated by Bex goes to Rich F