Roden 1/48 SE5A

T-Tango

You ain't seen mine yet.... :rofl:

Welcome to the build Pete. Looking forward to see how you do with that one.

Cheers,

Nick

Yeh, fine, but I'm gonna need some help, this is my first venture in to "the dark side of the force"

Hi

That olive drab would be Pc 12, just another paint my friend.

"Some home mixing experiments followed and I settled on Humbrol Matt Ochre 83, Matt Light Olive 86 and Gloss Clear 35. The purpose of the clear varnish in the mix was to give the paint a semi-gloss finish, instead of the flat look of other paints in the mixture. When painting, I always thin out the paint just a little "too much" to get the right see-through effect."

This text comes from this article.

Close up on DH-2

Accually it´s my way of doing Pc10. To get the 12 just add some red to it. That will give you a more red/brown tone.

good luck mate

Lars Q

Edited by Repainted

Do the same as I did Pete - get rid of the carpet monster, rip up the Axminster and put ceramic tiles down, makes it much easier to find the part. :rolleyes:

I think with the size of some of these bits I'll need a metal detector. :analintruder:

I think with the size of some of these bits I'll need a metal detector. :analintruder:

Make sure you hold the part NOT the fret while cutting (easier to find an airborne fret). Alternatively attach a ball of blu-tack to the part while cutting so it's less aerodynamic!

Steve (who learnt the hard way).