'Macky' Steinhoff's 109 E-3

This is looking really good. I think I might dust my eduard 1/32nd 109 off as soon as I finish the spit. Actually might make a good dogfight doubles on steroids display, hmm.

Anyway happy new year

Nick

This is looking really good. I think I might dust my eduard 1/32nd 109 off as soon as I finish the spit. Actually might make a good dogfight doubles on steroids display, hmm.

Anyway happy new year

Nick

Hi Nick:

Thanks for that. Happy New Year to you and yours too. As I recall, the last Emil I did was aged 14 in 32nd scale. I still remember the excitement of completing that high back splinter camo in 71/70/65...

Happy days.

Steve :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now thats made my night!

Absolutely phenomenal build there mate, one to make you feel warm in this cold weather, and i love the finish you got on the tyres!

Well done that man!

Adam

pick out your top 5 kits and let all us choose your next subject!

Now thats made my night!

Absolutely phenomenal build there mate, one to make you feel warm in this cold weather, and i love the finish you got on the tyres!

Well done that man!

Adam

pick out your top 5 kits and let all us choose your next subject!

Hi Adam:

Thanks or this. You've got that voting vibe thing goin' on too I see, so I guess I'd better wave that white flag and submit to BM democracy! In the words of that great Shakespearean actor wot's Guvnor of California..."Aaaahhhllll be back"!

Steve :)