1/48 Sea Harrier FA.2

The May (I think) Model Aircraft Monthly had Nick's build guide for the Harrier otherwise the new MDF for the SHAR has everything that's needed. I can recommend Heritage and Pavla for aftermarket items too.

Stephen

The May (I think) Model Aircraft Monthly had Nick's build guide for the Harrier otherwise the new MDF for the SHAR has everything that's needed. I can recommend Heritage and Pavla for aftermarket items too.

Stephen

Ha! That's the one edition I can't find at the moment! I know I have it, and I know its definitely here! Maybe if I tidied the crap from around my work room I might come across it (yes, it's that bad!) I'll bear the others in mind as well then, thanks for that.

Karl.

You certainly get through em mate!

Very nice model and especially the base, really sets it off.

Al

Actually I built that one last year for a Harrier SIG display at the IPMS Telford show :D.

I fancy one of these myself, Help me out, what is the guide referenced to above?

Fantasic looking build, any more pictures?

The guide is in the new SAMI Modellers datafile ,the May??? Model Aircraft Monthly build also has the FRS.1 build which gives you most of the fixes.

There are more pics at http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal5...ior/gal4713.htm

Stephen

Actually I built that one last year for a Harrier SIG display at the IPMS Telford show :D.

The guide is in the new SAMI Modellers datafile ,the May??? Model Aircraft Monthly build also has the FRS.1 build which gives you most of the fixes.

There are more pics at http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal5...ior/gal4713.htm

Stephen

Nice work, a good British subject.

Chris