Lakenheaths Mud Hen

That looks fantastic.. I've picked that kit up 3 or 4 times now and wondered about it.. Always thought the Hase and Tamiya would be better and put it back down... Think I'll get me a couple after seeing that. Top Building again Phil

The best thing is it has a great cockpit and burner cans, so no need for aftermarket bits.

148_F-15E_14.jpg

I was going to but up some more pic but photobuket is down for maintenance.

This is one of Revell best kits

Phil, if i shake your hand one day will some of your modelling skills rub off on me? The Model is great!

Good work Phil, going back to the colour you used for the overall scheme, would you use this on the larger 1/32nd version?

Chris

Hi Chris, nice albino buy the way.

I'm a big fan of the of the Vallejo model air rang the colours work with the light and you can spray it strait from the bottle so yes with no hesitation.

Hi Chris, nice albino buy the way.

I'm a big fan of the of the Vallejo model air rang the colours work with the light and you can spray it strait from the bottle so yes with no hesitation.

Hi Phil

I think Chris is refering to scale effect possibly?

I think he means would it look "right" on the big Eagle..? Im probly wrong- it has been known.. :blush:

Edited by Mentalguru

Well Phil, Your modelling prowess and attention to detail has prompted me to pick one of those Revell Eagles up! It's next on the line when i finish my Me110.. Let's hope i can come somewhere close to what you acheived! It's a cracking looking model.

Hi Phil

I think Chris is refering to scale effect possibly?

I think he means would it look "right" on the big Eagle..? Im probly wrong- it has been known.. :blush:

When using Gray's I don't take much notice of the scale effect, only on the greens and browns. I'm spraying a 1/72 Phantom in SEA scheme and that was lightened for the scale effect, that said I've sprayed the tan three times trying to get it to look right.

Well Phil, Your modelling prowess and attention to detail has prompted me to pick one of those Revell Eagles up! It's next on the line when i finish my Me110.. Let's hope i can come somewhere close to what you acheived! It's a cracking looking model.

It's a great kit and falls together like a Tamigawa, just remember to dry fit the wing tip first it will safe alot of fuss later, Oh and Tamiya extra thin glue and they fit a treat.