• Ollie Holmes Canberra Shorts SC9
    • Mish Canberra PR9
    • Inverted Canberra PR9
    • Van Canberra PR9
    • Antony Robertson Canberra PR9
    • RichF Canberra PR9
    • Charlie Canberra PR9
    • Charlie Canberra B(i) Mk8 Prototype

Now the Group Build is over, I would like to bring your attention to those that completed builds, and ask you to take a moment to browse the photos and links below to make a single choice.

As SMW is next week I can understand some members are burning the candle at both ends, so I will leave this poll open for TWO weeks from today, until 16th November 23:59hrs GMT.

Group Build Gallery Thread

Thanks for taking your time to look and vote.

Bexy

On Behalf of The Canberra Group Build.

Deanflyer:

Bristol Olympus Canberra Testbed, Airfix 1:48 B2 conversion:

BUILD THREAD

PR9 "Colourblind Construction" Matchbox 1:72:

BUILD THREAD

Timraven1992:

Canberra B(i) Mk8, Airfix 1:48

BUILD THREAD

Notdoneyet:

Canberra TT18, Airfix 1:48 B2 conversion:

BUILD THREAD

Ollie Holmes:

Canberra Shorts SC9, Airfix 1:48 PR9 conversion:

BUILD THREAD

Mish:

Canberra PR9, Airfix 1:72:

BUILD THREAD

Inverted:

Canberra PR9, Airfix 1:48:

BUILD THREAD

Van:

BUILD THREAD

Antony Robertson:

BUILD THREAD

RichF:

Canberra PR9, Xtrakit 1:72

BUILD THREAD

Charlie:

Canberra PR9 & Canberra B(i) Mk8 Prototype:

BUILD THREAD

Edited by bexwh773

I will try and bump this once a day, as there are some amazing builds completed for this Group Build, come on Gang, vote, YOU KNOW YOU MUST :hypnotised::hypnotised::hypnotised::hypnotised:

Bexy

Well I have to apologize to those I didn't vote for, unfortunately in this game you can only pick one and that makes me feel a little bad, they are ALL superb builds and every one of you should be proud of your achievements in this GB, may the best man win!.

Regards,

JB.

For all those who have emailed me about the T17 and group build: The reason its not here is that it was missed. Bex did try his best to put it in, but it was too difficult to do, however, even though I was upset at first I do not think it would have changed the end result (yes I have voted). Some fantastic builds, it would be great to see them all together at a show one day.

thanks for the emails

regards

Chris

Edited by chrismac60

Blimey, I go away to work for a couple of weeks and look what happens in my absence - some poor misguided soul votes for my Colourblind Canberra! Can't leave you lot alone for a minute...

I'm off to work in Guernsey for the next few days so won't be around for the end of the vote, and just wanted to congratulate Notdoneyet for what looks like a damn good thumping of the rest of us. (Unless one of us gets about thirty votes in the next twenty four hours, it doesn't look like there's much chance of any other result.) Well done, mate.

As for those three unnamed souls who voted for my Olympus Testbed - thanks.

As for the unnamed soul who voted for my Colourblind Canberra - thanks, and my deepest sympathies!

As for those who didn't vote for me - :tease:

As for those 98% of the BM members who haven't voted yet - come on, get on with it! Even though you might not influence the end result, getting more than one or two votes at least shows the participants that their hard work has been seen and appreciated. It doesn't take much to make us feel wanted...

Thanks to the organisers and moderators too, for running things.

Right, I think that's done enough to establish my credentials as a gracious runner-up. I'm off to sulk on a small island somewhere now...

Cheers,

Dean