1. The group build is for all forces operating under the CCCP between 1917 and 1991.

2. Models must be less than 25% completed.

Models from previous GB's are allowed assuming the build does not exceed this amount.

Crossover with other GB's is permissible as long as the Red Star GB criteria are met.

3. Any format can be used as well as accessories, Vac, Plastic, Resin, Metal, Photoetch.

4. Enter as many completed models as you like, but if there is a raffle at the end you will only be entered once to keep things fair

An ice pick awaits anyone who does not agree :fight:

Ah, I notice that there's a date limit ending 1991. I didn't realise the GB was aimed at Soviet (i.e. USSR, not CIS) aircraft only, in which case I have a sneaky suspicion my Backfire will date from after the cut off point :hmmm::(

:doh: D'oh! I've just had a bit of a mind blank, thinking I had an M3 :lol: I'll actually be building the M2 so I assume it should fit within the dates.

As you were! :D

• 1 month later...

Erm just noticed the end year, just like seamus and since I'm re-producing a Yak-3UA (F-JAK to be precise) would that still be allowed.

According to the White 100 web site they give this info but no definite date;

Yak-3UA D-FJAK (serial number 0470107) was assembled at Strela in Orenburg (700 miles south-east of Moscow on the Russian-Kazakh border) in the early 1990s.

many thanks

Martin

• 5 weeks later...

....and last, but by no means least :

RULE No. 5 : You must NOT be influenced by any of the builds, and under NO circumstances should you purchase models as a result thereof.

Thanks to Antoine's MiG-31, and the Tu-22 that Seamus is building, I've just broken one of the rules. (Mr Croc's Su-27 isn't helping my addiction, but I'm resisting the temptation - barely.....)

Damn it comrades - you're killing my wallet :angrysoapbox.sml: