Just registered this afternoon

i love your second Avenger...can you tell me more about it?' Kit, declas, paints...

ciao

Ale

Thanks for the kind words from everyone.

The second Avenger is based on this photo of a 711 NAS bird:

Avenger1JZ150C1J.jpg

The Kit it the Accurate Miniture TBM/F I, I can't remeber what paints I used, probably Tamiya Acrylics, the Decals though are from the AeroMaster Fleet Air Arm Avengers Part I. If the SEAC build go's ahead I may have to build another from that sheet.

avenger1.jpg

avenger5.jpg

avenger3.jpg

avenger2.jpg

avenger4.jpg

Thanks for the kind words from everyone.

The second Avenger is based on this photo of a 711 NAS bird:

Avenger1JZ150C1J.jpg

The Kit it the Accurate Miniture TBM/F I, I can't remeber what paints I used, probably Tamiya Acrylics, the Decals though are from the AeroMaster Fleet Air Arm Avengers Part I. If the SEAC build go's ahead I may have to build another from that sheet.

avenger1.jpg

avenger5.jpg

avenger3.jpg

avenger2.jpg

avenger4.jpg

thanks for info!!!!

ciao

Ale

• 2 weeks later...
i love your second Avenger...can you tell me more about it?' Kit, declas, paints...

ciao

Ale

Further to my earlier reply, I have just seen the decals up on ebay. The seller is Plastic Pastimes from Poole. I can vouch that they provide a good reliable service.

Avenger Decals

Hope this helps

• 8 years later...

Hiya Oz,

Maybe a bit late but I`ve just come across this post of some of your earlier work and it is fantasic,....well done mate. I especially like the Albacore but they are all absolute corkers!!!!

What colour did you use for the Olive Drab on your Corsair Mk.I,......can you remember?

Cheers

Tony

Took you advice and checked out the extra photos. The Albacore especially is something to aspire to. I have the 1/72 version in my stash and will use those pictures for reference when I eventually attempt to build it!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Regards

Jim

Hiya Oz,

Maybe a bit late but I`ve just come across this post of some of your earlier work and it is fantasic,....well done mate. I especially like the Albacore but they are all absolute corkers!!!!

What colour did you use for the Olive Drab on your Corsair Mk.I,......can you remember?

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony... Blast from the past..!

Sorry though, I can't remember which Olive Drab, far to long ago...!

Thanks all for the comments

Ta

Oz

• 3 years later...