The Skoda

Stevieboy

Spent a good morning polishing and touching up paintwork here & there had lunch and decided to get on with the rollcage-bad,bad,bad,bad :shithappens: choice, the Reji kit rollcage broke once I had removed the 6 tons of flash, this occured a few weeks back so I had been using some white metal and getting things right and all was well until I started to glue it all together 3 bloody hours later & the rollcage is now only going to be the back bit as I have lost all patience with it :thumbsdown: in fact I have given up for the day and may even do a "stress reliever" and put the Skoda away for a while but we will see what happens tomorrow in the words of HomerJ Simpson D'OH Sun11 -I have completly had it with this kit, so much so that I at one stage was going to glue the seats and dash in and leave it at that but I decided to chuck the whole lot back in the box and we'll see whether I get round to sorting it or binning it, I'm going to start something else and see how I feel after that.

I,m not normally this pessimetic but having done a good job on the body the rest of it is crap and I cant be bothered

Edited by Stevieboy