Photo of the new bezels

John Aero

Hi

These are the test shots of the new bezels in 1:32 and 1:48, the 1:72 are to follow. The lighting is poor in this shot and the bezels are in perfect register. These will cover a wide span from c 1916 to the 50's.

I will not be available to answer any queries as I will be away (but leaving everything in capable hands) until Telford.

John

Instruments007.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hi

These are the test shots of the new bezels in 1:32 and 1:48, the 1:72 are to follow. The lighting is poor in this shot and the bezels are in perfect register. These will cover a wide span from c 1916 to the 50's.

I will not be available to answer any queries as I will be away (but leaving everything in capable hands) until Telford.

John

Instruments007.jpg

John,

This is really good news and will save a lot of time.

Sadly, very few people like yourself take the trouble to cater for the WW1 modeller. Even sadder still, is the TOTAL lack of WW1 instrument faces in 1/32nd scale. You can't find white dials anywhere.

Regards,

Trubbie

John,

This is really good news and will save a lot of time.

Sadly, very few people like yourself take the trouble to cater for the WW1 modeller. Even sadder still, is the TOTAL lack of WW1 instrument faces in 1/32nd scale. You can't find white dials anywhere.

Regards,

Trubbie

Humm, I will look into this.

John