KUTA time

hiya all.

well i think the time has come to crack on with the HSS PR9...as times getting short, and all the other projects are getting cleared away for this one..hopefully im gonna have a complerteness by the weekend (Mrs Steve and the little horrors permitting!!)

steve von isthatallthetimethatsleft???

(Mrs Steve and the little horrors permitting!!)
:popcorn:
steve von isthatallthetimethatsleft???

:rofl:

Mind you I cant talk, the cabriolet still aint finished :doh:

Bexy

Ha! You two can talk. Mine's less built now than it was when the GB started :hypnotised: .

rich

In that case Rich, less yacking & typing and more modelling :whistle: Er 'ang on perhaps Id better slip orf and tickle some plastic :blush:

Bexy

GIT :bleh::tease:

B

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mind you i cant say much..im out of my comfort zone building floaty things..AND the shaun the sheep landrover i got VERY cheap (Thanks TKMAxx..but where are the atlantic kits available in other stores :()...and mrs steves thumb now better so going to teach her the black art of modelling

steve

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mind you i cant say much..im out of my comfort zone building floaty things..AND the shaun the sheep landrover i got VERY cheap (Thanks TKMAxx..but where are the atlantic kits available in other stores :()...and mrs steves thumb now better so going to teach her the black art of modelling

steve

I did notice you were doing floaty thingys and on about sinky thingys too :yikes::mental:

Glad to hear Mrs Steve is better :yahoo: and I hope the Tiny Steves are not gettin at ya models either :pray:

Bexy

P.S: I will hopefully have ya Phantom & Canberra books in the post next week if all goes to plan :pray: