This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

hiya all.

well i think the time has come to crack on with the HSS PR9...as times getting short, and all the other projects are getting cleared away for this one..hopefully im gonna have a complerteness by the weekend (Mrs Steve and the little horrors permitting!!)

steve von isthatallthetimethatsleft???

(Mrs Steve and the little horrors permitting!!)
:popcorn:
steve von isthatallthetimethatsleft???

:rofl:

Mind you I cant talk, the cabriolet still aint finished :doh:

Bexy

Ha! You two can talk. Mine's less built now than it was when the GB started :hypnotised: .

rich

lol..i didnt know you were building the matchbox one rich...they are like that!!!

Ha! You two can talk. Mine's less built now than it was when the GB started :hypnotised: .

rich

In that case Rich, less yacking & typing and more modelling :whistle: Er 'ang on perhaps Id better slip orf and tickle some plastic :blush:

Bexy

:popcorn:

:rofl:

Mind you I cant talk, the cabriolet still aint finished :doh:

Bexy

...dare i mention tin triangles??

steve von hidingaway-youcantseeme!

...dare i mention tin triangles??

steve von hidingaway-youcantseeme!

GIT :bleh::tease:

B

GIT :bleh::tease:

B

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mind you i cant say much..im out of my comfort zone building floaty things..AND the shaun the sheep landrover i got VERY cheap (Thanks TKMAxx..but where are the atlantic kits available in other stores :()...and mrs steves thumb now better so going to teach her the black art of modelling

steve

lol..i didnt know you were building the matchbox one rich...they are like that!!!

I'm not, I'm slowwwwllllyyyyyy devolving an Airfix one until it's just raw unmoulded plastic I think. :frantic:

rich

Edited by richc

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mind you i cant say much..im out of my comfort zone building floaty things..AND the shaun the sheep landrover i got VERY cheap (Thanks TKMAxx..but where are the atlantic kits available in other stores :()...and mrs steves thumb now better so going to teach her the black art of modelling

steve

I did notice you were doing floaty thingys and on about sinky thingys too :yikes::mental:

Glad to hear Mrs Steve is better :yahoo: and I hope the Tiny Steves are not gettin at ya models either :pray:

Bexy

P.S: I will hopefully have ya Phantom & Canberra books in the post next week if all goes to plan :pray:

I have just had a major fight with Ali's cockpit but I won in the end!

T11 nose now on, wings going on tonight and I'm happy.

When does this thingy finish?