Testors B-2 Spirit

Skii

I've had a lot of help from BM Members with this build and I'd never have got there without you, so thankyou guys and gals :)

James - wingspan is around 70cm (have to be careful when transporting it through doorways)

And Melchy - I've no idea whats next, probably take a while to catch my breath from this ordeal :o;)

J

I remember seeing this at Telford last year in a very early state of battering into shape. The work done then was awesome, I don't think a word really exists for what it has turned into!

I REALLY hope you bring it to Telford this year John, and like several people have said this should be entered into the competition, and if it doesn't get a GOLD I'll lose all faith in the eyesight of the judges.

Absolutely top draw stuff :clap: .

rich :frantic:

Thats the dog's danglies! I think you need to place it on a mirror base to show all the work that has gone into the underside.

Martin

Nah - having seen it yesterday that wouldn't do it justice - I think he should build a second one, to the same standard of course, and just display it on it's back alongside the first one. :doh:

It was a privilage to see it in the flesh yesterday - god it is big! Excellent work Skii.

Cheers

Al.