Canberra WH904 Canberra WH 904 ; 85 Sqdn T19

439tiger

Hi, Can anyone tell me if WH904 was ever finished in the overall Light Aircraft Grey/Dayglow colour scheme. There are two photos in Canberra by Midland Counties, one in colour shows it in High Speed silver finish and the other pic is in black and white and to me it appears to be in the Aircraft Grey scheme. My intention was to do a 100 sqdn aircaraft i the aircraft grey scheme but I cant find anyone who does the sqdn fin badge.

Any help we be most welcome.

Hi, Can anyone tell me if WH904 was ever finished in the overall Light Aircraft Grey/Dayglow colour scheme. There are two photos in Canberra by Midland Counties, one in colour shows it in High Speed silver finish and the other pic is in black and white and to me it appears to be in the Aircraft Grey scheme. My intention was to do a 100 sqdn aircaraft i the aircraft grey scheme but I cant find anyone who does the sqdn fin badge.

Any help we be most welcome.

WH904 did end up in the overall LAG and Dayglow scheme whilst on charge with 85 squadron before disbanding. I'm afraid that have no record of the scheme as was with 100 squadron.

I do recall seeing a shot of a camouflaged T19 in 100 squadron colours but have no idea of the airframe number.

The plot thickens. :hmmm:

Hi

Have a look at this site, there's a nice photo of her with 85sqn. plus some nice 100 sqn. shots but non of her with 100. I'll have a look at my stuff See If I can turn something up. As for the markings, I used blue checks over yellow paint the scull and cross bones came from the Model alliance sheet, if you want some checks get in touch with me via the Canberra SIG. http://forums.airshows.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1454

Knowing little about Cranberries (except to know enough to like PR.9's) Would the 100sqn decals from the new(ish) Italeri Hawk be any use? it's got the skull in a diamond shape on a blue/yellow chequer background...........

Cheers

Col'

Hi There 439tiger

I have a picture of WH724 Canberra T19 in Light Aircraft Grey with Dayglo Striping and it has 100Sqn markings on the tail ,the tail code is O in Dayglo.

I presume it is 1/48th you are building i dont know of any decals done in this scale for 100Sqn,which is a shame.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Craig

Hmmmmm!!! T.11's and T.19's in Squadron markings eh. Hadn't thought of that one. Could be worth a Decal Sheet or two.

I'll have a word

DR

Be quick Dennis, before all the kits are made........

Colin