Heinkel He-219A-0 Uhu (Dragon 1/72)

Hi everyone. Here's my last built, OOB except the canopy from Falcon. She's painted with Gunze as usual on me. Very difficult kit, many fitting troubles, moreover the tails zone and cannons bay. Anyway here's the result. I hope you like her. Thanks so much for seeing. Kindly regards from Tenerife, Canary Islands.

2gws6t2.jpg

23rmqkk.jpg

2dr6w69.jpg

90t7ol.jpg

2ikyzas.jpg

2805duu.jpg

ftemfc.jpg

2mhesl1.jpg

b6wyfq.jpg

iylwg0.jpg

2lsf7l0.jpg

21jq8lj.jpg

2qcquxe.jpg

34fl2zb.jpg

2i6clco.jpg

x6btz.jpg

• Like 31

Very nice work, Angel! It's a fabulous looking aeroplane isn't it? The replacement canopies look very good and the radar aerials are nicely to scale too...all topped off with a great paint job. I've got both versions of the Dragon kit in my stash and really must get around to building them one day, fit problems or not...I'm sure I'll manage!

All the best to you,

Tim.

Thank you very much for your kindly words. It's been a pleasure to share with you all.

Very nice work, Angel! It's a fabulous looking aeroplane isn't it? The replacement canopies look very good and the radar aerials are nicely to scale too...all topped off with a great paint job. I've got both versions of the Dragon kit in my stash and really must get around to building them one day, fit problems or not...I'm sure I'll manage!

All the best to you,

Tim.

Sure, my friend. She's a beautiful plane, a bit forgotten for we all. You would manage, of course. With a little improvements you'll achieve a very nice model, I'm sure. Regards.

Lovely job... one of the first models I bought when I got back into the hobby. 1:48 of course, but it's a graceful, wickedly purposeful machine :)

Stunning He219 Angel! Great weathering, beautiful job all round. :thumbsup: I've got some in the stash (including the Tamiya 1/48th one) but never got round to building any.

Paul Harrison

• 3 years later...

Went looking for inspiration to get building my Dragon UHU that has been in the stash for many a year and found this beauty in the archives. What a stunner, how can I better that (can't)? So back into the stash my one goes for another 12 years!!

Duncan B

Very nicely done......real good paint job....... :goodjob: every time I see a finished Owl I look at me big revell kit and sigh...... :hypnotised: I will get brave enough for that camo scheme, honest....... :sick:

Dave :coolio:

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...