Medieval Knight Templar 54mm

T-Tango

Bought a box of Italeri Historic Figures, a reasonable investment to practice with for about £11 you get 6 figures and 6 horses, the mouldings are not too bad although in 1 or 2 places you get large chunks of square plastic filling in between details, this is not flash, just bad detailing, in fact the model is flash free and the only cleaning up you have to do is a very small seam line and the nodes where the figure and the horse are joined to the sprues. As yet I'm not too confident about removing some of these squares of plastic, although some you cant remove as there is no detail available.

Pics of the model cleaned up.

knight01.jpg

knight02.jpg

knight03.jpg

knight04.jpg

Cheers

Sir Pete de Ponsonby-Smallpiece :hobbyhorse:

I have loads of American Civil war Italeri 1/32 soldiers I need to start - bought about 12 boxes of them a while ago now, and have been in storage ever since, along with a few others I've picked up along the way off eBay.

Not to mention a whole wall of boxes of 1/72 soldiers I also have to get cracking on! :lol:

Edited by NAKAJIMA15

The sets you've got, do they have the blocks of infill plastic on them?

You can see what I mean if you look at the front view pic, between the front legs of the horse

Edited by T-Tango

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...