Revell 1/32 Beaufighter

G'day G'day in British :D

Off the meds again, run out of Vegemite.

Righto think this was given to me some time back.............. It's an original Revell pop that I uhmmmmm ermmm made a bit different :blink: Good fun but!

Ski's may be a bit small...........but I'm not sweating it :fool: Weighs about 5kg's with all the bog in it.

Cheers and Beers Britmodellers.

:cheers:

Jimbo

BFMK1NF008.jpg

BFMK1NF010.jpg

BFMK1NF017.jpg

BFMK1NF023.jpg

BFMK1NF024.jpg

BFMK1NF025.jpg

BFMK1NF029.jpg

BFMK1NF031.jpg

BFMK1NF032.jpg

Great stuff - especially love the first few shots with the sea/lake (pond?) in the background.

That's fantastic. Really sleek and smooth and mean. It's nice to see the old Revell mold being handled like this, rather than the more obvious attempts at bringing it up to modern standards (which I'm attempting!). More please!

Cheers All, thanks very much for your comments :thumbsup: ..........

I say Mish ol bean........One should really reconsider ones choice of spread....... I mean........ Marmite.........really..... what.

One should move into the new millenium.................. Marmite is so yesterday...............

We sophisticated antipodean types have progressed............and although we share a common bond of empire..........one really must get out from under mummies old apron strings......what...... and embrace the new world....... I suggest you have elevensy's with VEGEMITE and renounce ones old fare and embrace the sophisticated and new..... what. :tease:

:lol:

I reckon Wars have been started for less Mish ;)

Ok girl and guys, in all seriousness I'm chuffed with your responses, so again thankyou very much.

:cheers:

Jimbo

You are probably going to retain if not win the ashes.

You get to take pictures of your models inext to what looks like a very inviting pool.

The model is of your usual very high standard.

And all the above with nice sunny weather.

The least you can do is admit that Marmite is better than Vegimite. :winkgrin:

Nice build Jim.

Edited by palacefan