KUTA II GB

Subaru WRT Service truck, Italeri 1:24

Well my last posting in the first KUTA group build was this

Well it's not quite worked out, the masking tape has lifted the silver paint off the workshop trailer, so it's not going to be finished in time . i will put the tractor unit in the gallery however .

Not quite a big enough 'Kick'

Tractor unit finished and trailer put away (again) with a botched paint job & partly assembled, I think with a bigger kick I should try and get this finished.

Regards Ian D

• 3 weeks later...
Yes it is and it scheduled to start 9th November and run till Jan 9th 2010

Great! I still have plenty of time to start some new projects and have them unfinished in time for 9th November. :wacko:

Sorry, I'm out on this one, had some time on my hands a few weeks ago and finished my F 105 and DC 7 early. :oops:

No part started projects left for me apart from the two FW 190 D-9's on the go downstairs which only have a bit of paintwork and decalling to do, which should be done tomorrow. Might put them on another thread if they look alright. :)

KUTA II, sounds like a good incentive, alright!!!!, just have to choose from the plethora of stalled projects...

Count thee ol Cpn in.....

Cheers,

ggc

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent idea, I could finish off all my last group build efforts where I failed dismally. I have far too many too choose from, and it will be a novel idea to actually finish a kit, so......(in a dragons den type stylee)....

I'M IN :D

Cheers now

Bob