Nieuport and the Fokker

airjiml2

Ok, even though I am very very disturbed by our mod's new avatar, I've made my decision. :)

First off I'm going to finish up my Eduard Dr.1 done up as the Baron's red plane. I started it a few months ago and got distracted by a few other projects. So far I've painted some of the cockpit parts. Photos soon.

Once that is done I'll going to do the new Eduard Nieuport 17. I'll probably do the Flyboys kit with decals from the dual combo boxing.

Once the balance of power is safe in the divine scale, I may consider the devil scale Eduard Pfalz Weekend Kit. Heck it’s a Weekend kit...it should only take me what 7 to 9 years?

You mean you don't like ice cream? :whistle:

Welcome on board anyway. Nice choice of kits.

I must say, this GB really is mushrooming. There's what, 9 of us confirmed so far, with a few more maybes to let us know what they're building, and we're only a week into it.

This is going to be good!

Cheers,

Nick

Nice choice of kits.

I must say, this GB really is mushrooming. There's what, 9 of us confirmed so far, with a few more maybes to let us know what they're building, and we're only a week into it.

This is going to be good!

I was thinking the same thing, this is turning out to be a good one.

The red DR1 is always a good idea.

Wayne

Glad to see Dyloon has now changed his affections to Syd james- that ice cream thingy was making me a bit giddy - the girl must have a stange ailment! However it is nice to see people getting stuck in - as to the Gotha - it is a pain and I haev not even got to the difficult bits - for a Bomber it is minute - and the control wires alongside the fuselage go through fairleads - they are extra minute - am considering using Bobs Buckles - but they may be a bit too big for goodness sake - next model will be 1/4 scale.

By the way Nick - putting external control cables on your Hurricane will not make it qualify!!

David