Gulf War decal bank.

spike7451

Hi. IF anyone can help,(please),....i'd like some SPARE Challenger I,Mk3 "Desert Storm" Decals,(other than the Tamiya examples....)

Can anyone help ?? Please.....pretty,please.

(i don't think Challenger 1 Decals are common nowadays ??)

Cheers,Bazza.

Edited by Bazza

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've settled on building a Nimrod for this GB, but am in need of some decals for her. Having looked through the options on the Model Alliance sheets, I'll be going for XV258 'Guernsey Girl.' The markings for this aircraft are available in Part 1 of the MA sheets. I don't want to spend £14 on a sheet that I'll only ever use one set of markings from, so if anyone already has this sheet and can spare the relevant markings and roundels (and a quick scan or photo of the placement diagram for them if possible), for a nominal fee of course, please PM me, so we can sort something out :)

Cheers

Shaun :)

Edited by Seamus

I have a spare set of 1/48 Granby decals from the Italria Tornado kit as well as spare Saudi markings.

have you still got the tonka decals, if so which ones are they merv, i seem to have missplaced mine!

cheers mate

have you still got the tonka decals, if so which ones are they merv, i seem to have missplaced mine!

cheers mate

Still have them,It's the complete set from the Ital fin kit as I converted the kit to a GR4 with the bloody aweful MA decals! (of which I have not recieved the promised replacements from them!They're in danger of going in the bad traders list! :angrysoapbox.sml: )

Still have them,It's the complete set from the Ital fin kit as I converted the kit to a GR4 with the bloody aweful MA decals! (of which I have not recieved the promised replacements from them!They're in danger of going in the bad traders list! :angrysoapbox.sml: )

pm inboound

• 2 weeks later...

after learning the iraq airforce had foxbats, i intend to build one the only problem is i dont have any decals, i have the revell 1/72 kit but no decals at all, i bought the kit from hobbycraft on sale for £2 without decals

can anyone help!

after learning the iraq airforce had foxbats, i intend to build one the only problem is i dont have any decals, i have the revell 1/72 kit but no decals at all, i bought the kit from hobbycraft on sale for £2 without decals

can anyone help!

The's a chance I may have some very old ones in my deca box.

hold that thought, i may have had a senior moment, the kit i have is actually a foxhound!!! oopse!! and i guess they wenrt part of the iraqi airforce!

I only have RSAF,Kewaiti & Iranian markings.

Maybe i can help.

i DO have Iraqi Markings !! (generic,Superscale !!)

That OK??

If so,send me a P.M...& i'll do the rest.

Cheers Bazza

Hi,me again....!!

Anyone want a set of,1/72 Tornado F.3 Decals,from "Op.Granby",(the ones with the white RAF badges on the Tails....)?

i've a set,for ONE A/C,on the Xtradecal,"Gulf-War special".Interested.....?? P.M,if so.

Cheers,Bazza.

Hi Merv.

Tonka Decals in the post,to you,(couldn't P.M,your inbox is FULL!!)

Please let me know when they arrive.

Cheers,Bazza.

• 2 months later...

ok ive gone and done it again!

ive just bought a nimrod kit off DAVE (thanks), and was having a look at the aviation workshop and saw decals for 2 desert storm mr2-p birds, now i dont really want to buy the whole sheet i will never use it, and i guess others have done the same so have anyone got either xv258, or xv244 desert storm birds from the model alliance sheet i can aquier (i will pay!), then i may add this to my list for the gulf wars build if thats ok

Hi,

Just found this thread, what a great idea! I am building a 1/72 Tornado GR1. I would like to do any Desert Pink scheme... so can anyone help? If not I will buy the forthcoming Aviation Workshop Sheet, but will probably never use any others. Happy to buy or beg..?

Dan

Sorry not sure what Tornado Gulf War sheet you are refering to?

We have not released the Gulf War Tornado sheet yet?

Can you confirm what replacement you are waiting for and I will ensure this goes out.

Regards

Gary

Thanks,

I will give him a shout.

Dan

Dan

The brand new Gulf War decal sheet will be in stock mid December.

There are many schemes never before covered on any decals.

Regards

Gary

• 2 months later...

Long shot but I'm about to start my F-4G and am looking for AirDoc's Gulf War Warriors – US F-4s in South West Asia sheet in 1/48. Even a partly used sheet will do, I'm looking for the markings for F-4G, 69-7582, 52nd TFW, Spangdahlem AB, the Wing CO's A/C, its the bottom one on this sheet.

AirDoc.jpg

Would be willing to pay or even swap. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Rich