Catching up with posting models

Been a bit lazy on the posting front lately !! Have finally caught up so here goes: Tamiya 1/48 Swordfish floatplane - finshed with extra acrylics and Alclad pretty much OOB, Tamiya 1/48 Salamander OOB and a Revell 1/48 Ju-88 c-6 nighfighter with owl decals. All are on Mark.58 bases which are a works of art in there own right , and a tilly wagon just for a change! Sandy

new018.jpg

new020.jpg

new021.jpg

new031.jpg

new028.jpg

new025.jpg

new011.jpg

new012.jpg

new015.jpg

new017.jpg

new006.jpg

new007.jpg

new008.jpg

new005.jpg

new046.jpg

new049.jpg

Well done Sandy,

Fantastic models, I like the Ju88`s but the Swordfish is outstanding...however just one point......I`m not sure that the fin stripes are applicable to that pre war colour scheme? Sorry to end on a negative and if you don`t care thats fair enough...you made it after all!

Fantastic modelling

All the best

Tony O

Cheers for all the comments guys , thing I like about posting pics and seeing finished models is that it can inspire someone( me included) to get that model out from the bottom of the cupboard and give it a go.

Tony your right about the fin stripes - next time i`ll look at the instructions better !!! Bu**er it !!!! :confused:

Sandy

Cracking group of models! The Swordfish is my favorite; possibly the best aircraft kit Tamiya have ever released.

Martin

Very nice work, Sandy, very fine builds as stated by Tiz that Swordfish is a real stunner, however there's no accounting for what a person likes, and I'm partial to the little RAF truck...for some reason it just has a certain je ne sais quoi.

• 2 weeks later...