The most heart rending sound?

Kes

At the minute I'm on with an old 1/72 Airfix Canberra with an Aeroclub conv set to build a PR3 over in the Group Build thing when this evening I heard that terrible, depressing 'crick' sound of a cracking canopy!! I know I shouldn't have left it there!! and kneeling on it wasn't my best ever move!! but, it now has a crack over where the pilot sits!! I've tried dipping in Kleer, and this has improved it somewhat but even so, still not good, I have a Vacform canopy in the set, but I never really got on with those, so I'm appealing to you wonderful kind loving and giving members of this splendid forum for a magnificent gesture (enough sucking up?) for anyone who has a spare canopy knocking about their spares box having used a vac canopy instead to donate a said item to a fellow modeller in need, I'll even pay 'real' cash or trade a vac canopy or a kidney?!?! name your price?!?!?!

yours hopefully. . . Kes

Edited by Kes

Kes,

Wrong title and wrong part of the forum, ask one of our friendly mods to move it so you might have a better chance mate.

Regards,

JB.

Try not to kneel on your kits in future as it is not a good modelling technique.

That's what I was thinking. What on earth was going on?

Says the man who knackered a 1/72 F-16 by shoving a TV back and trapping it between the telly and the wall ...

The canopy arrived this morning safe and sound, thanks again John.

and no, not a great modelling technique I admit, the thing is the missus had occupied my modelling space so I was working on the floor in the living room, accident waiting to happen? Probably?!?!?

. . . Kes

The canopy arrived this morning safe and sound, thanks again John.

and no, not a great modelling technique I admit, the thing is the missus had occupied my modelling space so I was working on the floor in the living room, accident waiting to happen? Probably?!?!?

. . . Kes

Hi Kes

Happy to help! :shithappens:

John