T800 Endo skull

Oily

Looks good fella :) If you've got some confidence in your airbrush skills, you could do some toning by mixing up some shades of the alclad to give some extra depth to some of the nooks. A coat of black or dark grey wash should bring out the "panel lines", and then those dreaded teeth! Mix up some colors like your own teeth & look in a little mirror ro get the shades & color right. You have reference material at hand ;)

Cheers Mike.

I've only just got my airbrush so my skills are very limited plus i've no Alclad left,lol.I asked Phil in the Promodeller section for advice of which wash to use and he suggests a black wash like yourself.i've put some white undercoat on the teeth for now.Going to try and mix some colours tomorrow,we'll see how it goes.

Well i finally finished it,what do you think?Good and bad comments appreciated.One thing i think i need to do is remove more of the black wash from around the teeth.

06082009157.jpg

06082009155.jpg

06082009156.jpg

06082009159.jpg

Cheers guys,not only for your comments but for all the help and info i got off this forum,It's been a great resource.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi, how did you get that parts to the right shape? I use also heatgun but it is quite hard to fit all parts. Thanks

Hey there. :coolio:

Heat gun/hot water or hair dryer will do the trick.Heat up a little area at a time,do a test fit,they won't be perfect but get it somewhere near.It'll soon become clear what needs 'adjusting'

Then I started at one end,say the eye socket/upper jaw piece,super glued it,then super glued the other end,then went along getting the shape/fit right with the heat gun(WARNING,can give of nasty fumes if it gets near the super glue),after that i just used super glue as i went along to fix it in position then used plumbers weld to strengthen the joint.

Hope this helps,if you need any more help,just ask