Tornado ADV upgrades

robonth

Hello,

I'd like to build the Hasegawa tornado ADV 1/72. I haven't found any online reviews. Is the kit good or is the Italeri/Revell beter? Does anyone have cockpit pictures of the latest version with AMRAAM and ASRAAM upgrades please?

Thank you and I wish you a nice week end

Robert-Jan

Hi!

I remeber once building the Revell tornado and to be quite honest i wasn't quite impressed with the kit, personally i would stick with the hasegawa as to my record Hasegawa never fail to please!

Cheers

Ed

Hello,

I'd like to build the Hasegawa tornado ADV 1/72. I haven't found any online reviews. Is the kit good or is the Italeri/Revell beter? Does anyone have cockpit pictures of the latest version with AMRAAM and ASRAAM upgrades please?

Thank you and I wish you a nice week end

Robert-Jan

As far as I am aware, the cockpit is the same whether it is carrying Skyflash / AIM-9L or AMRAAM / ASRAAM. The differences are in the software and a bit of wiring rather than the internal cockpit hardware...

As far as I am aware, the cockpit is the same whether it is carrying Skyflash / AIM-9L or AMRAAM / ASRAAM. The differences are in the software and a bit of wiring rather than the internal cockpit hardware...

Hello,

That's what I tought. I've ordered an Eduard update that will look good I think. Where Tornado's still carrying AIM-9L in 2006 or is it ASRAAM?

Cheers

Robert-Jan