Canberra PR3

Looking rather smart there Kes, I like the jet pipes, thats now stored away for future use :thumbsup2: Dont forget to rescribe the Navs Hatch & upper equip bay :bleh: (Is now watching for incoming ICBM's from Chez Kes :lol: )

Bexy

Erm? . . . Thanks!!. . .What??

. . . Kes

:wicked:ICBM = InterContinental Ballistic Missile........ aka Bucket o' instant Sunshine :boom: So, is that a fully detailed cockpit we can expect :whistle:

Oh re the addy you were after, no I havent, and Im not sure who would, but I have an idea about it, give me 24 hours :wicked:

Bexy

:wicked:ICBM = InterContinental Ballistic Missile........ aka Bucket o' instant Sunshine :boom: So, is that a fully detailed cockpit we can expect :whistle:

Oh re the addy you were after, no I havent, and Im not sure who would, but I have an idea about it, give me 24 hours :wicked:

Bexy

Thanks Bex, Steve sorted me the other day with the addy, and yup,ICBM I know that one, it was the Chez Kes bit I didn't get, but as soon as I'd clicked 'add reply' my year 2 school French kicked in, Gotcha!!

Fully detailed cockpit? Hmmm,not really my thing, it'll be an Aeroclub seat and not a lot else really, not a superdetailer, more a reasonable representer of!! Sorry!

. . . Kes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, deadline is approaching fast best get some progess on here. . .

Got a bit of paint on the ol' girl. . .

P9094163.jpg

Seat in and canopy on, that was a bit tricky, the kit canopy doesn't fit the conversion too well so needed a bit of modification with various grades of wet 'n dry. . .

P9094165.jpg

. . . Had a go at pencil panel lines too, don't show up to too well in the piccies, but they're okay in real life!!. . .

P9214273.jpg

P9214274.jpg

Undercart bits, Resin wheels are very nice, I shortened the main gear doors, otherwise the kit sits with it's tail in the air!! Thinned out the wheel guards for the nose wheels, also narrowed thier track too,seemed a bit wide compared to photo's I have

P9214271.jpg

Bit of scratch detailing with plasticard in the gear bays, there was nothing in there before, quite happy with the results. . .

P9214275.jpg

As many of you probably know, the wing tip tanks are too long, so adjustment needed. . .

P9214276.jpg

They're still too long but the adjustment needs to be done at their trailling edge. . .

Still need some refs for camera bay size and positions but, it's getting there?!?!

. . . Kes

Yes, indeed Martin, many thanks once again, a very kind donation, it was a while ago now wasn't it? and on another forum! You haven't got another one have you? My Canberra ambition outwieghs what I have in terms of accurate noses??

. . . Kes

• 4 weeks later...