Monogram liberator

That is a good start. I've had one of these (used to be two) in my stash almost since I got back to the hobby, and I've STILL not touched it! :blush:

Oh, and :post1:

Nice looking details and weathering......lot of modeling pleasure in those old Monogram kits.... :analintruder:

Cheers,

ggc

Getting back into this modelling game and started the monogram liberator, Whilst not a true lib interior in detail I am happy with the result, Still lots more work to do.

Well, I guess since you're just 'getting back into' modelling it'll do OK. :hypnotised:

Maybe in another few years I could produce some work that good!! Very nice work, sir!

Where did you get the bike Stiner,the Marsh Warden???

"Now pass me one of those bolshevik firecrackers will ya!"

Neils right dont let Les Rawlins see you on that.......He hates cyclists!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

Paul..................

Good Lord man!!!...I'm just getting back into the 'obby also, but if I made a comeback with a 'pit like that!!!...I'd be on cloud 9000!!!!.....I've seen some great cockpits here and in other places, but none better than that!!!. I'll be watching this one with interest and an open mind and my learned lamp on!!!

Getting back into this modelling game and started the monogram liberator, Whilst not a true lib interior in detail I am happy with the result, Still lots more work to do.

Kia Ora,

Welcome to the forums and back to modelling! The Libby interior is looking superb, the IP in particular looks fantastic. I'll be keeping an eye on this build, if you carry o in the same manner that you've started then it should be a stunner!

I like your "new toy", I didn't know Dawes were still making bikes. It seems like a rather small size frame? I prefer mountain biking meself, but cruising on the roads can be very enjoyable. Apart from a few motorists. Some of them need a good swift kick up the bum.

Cheers from Aotearoa

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Still Cracking on,

Turrets and tail done now to the wings!! All ok bar from the rear turret and that dreaded seam, if you have the kit you know the problem, Apart from using a Koster replacement all you can do is cover it.

Lib0073.jpg

Lib0052.jpg

Lib0033.jpg

Lib0012.jpg

Looking good, I've got one of these to build before next easter for a memoral service to mark the crash of a Librator in my county.

It's a bit of a monster when assembled!, I'm planning to stand mount mine in a flying pose.

Keep up the good work, I'll be watching for tips as you progress.

Shaun.