My rather small N layout

Well this is all I have got and it's in desperate need of renovation.

I was going to have is running locos and rolling stock from BR's late 50 early 60's but on investigation I found the layout is an old German layout. So I have got a German loco and a couple of carriages, plus three little VW Beatles and plan to renovate it (at some point) complete with continental overheads etc.

Then the plan is to sell it on and build something more fitting to my collection of early BR diesels.

ytq5su.jpg

Well this is all I have got and it's in desperate need of renovation.

I was going to have is running locos and rolling stock from BR's late 50 early 60's but on investigation I found the layout is an old German layout. So I have got a German loco and a couple of carriages, plus three little VW Beatles and plan to renovate it (at some point) complete with continental overheads etc.

Then the plan is to sell it on and build something more fitting to my collection of early BR diesels.

I used to have some German bits way back in the past, very impressive they were to, even had a "bendy" loco (articulated in the middle like bendy buses) for going up the mountains round very tight track curves.