Spitfire VC 4FS/52FG USAAF

Lovely build Jonners :thumbsup:

It's a nice way to set out the photos too, but I reckon it would work better if the pictures were larger so more of the detail could be seen, particularly when it comes to the cockpit. That said, I appreciate that's not all that achievable when trying to keep the overall picture around 800 pix and forum friendly :)

:goodjob:

Lovely build Jon, superb paintwork & weathering - as usual!

I'm not so sure about the pics, I think even the 'big' ones are too small to show off such a superb build as well as it should be! I'd like to see 5 large views of that beauty please!

Keef

Lovely build Jonners :thumbsup:

It's a nice way to set out the photos too, but I reckon it would work better if the pictures were larger so more of the detail could be seen, particularly when it comes to the cockpit. That said, I appreciate that's not all that achievable when trying to keep the overall picture around 800 pix and forum friendly :)

:goodjob:

Hiya chaps - thanks for the compliments - I've upped the size to 1000 pixels wide - which I know is a tad big - but as I figure 1 collage = 5 pics, then I think its OK? certainly looks better :)

Jonners

Hiya Jon,

Nice to see my Rotol prop went to a good home...absolutely stunning Spitfire in a great scheme...i don`t often go for USAAF aircraft but I just love Med based Spitfire`s wearing stars and bars!

Well done mate

Tony O

Lovely job Jon. :)

I'm doing the Special Hobby Seafire at the moment, not exactly a shake & bake job is it?

Pete

Hi Pete - cheers for that. No I know what you mean - have oyu encountered problems with the wing to fuselage fit? - I have a way to ease things!

cheers

Jonners

Hi Pete - cheers for that. No I know what you mean - have oyu encountered problems with the wing to fuselage fit? - I have a way to ease things!

cheers

Jonners

Now he tells me! Problems with the wing / fuselage, cannon blisters, radiator / fuselage & arrestor hook under fuselage panel. What's your cunning plan, for future reference?

It's Seafire shaped & primed now, just waiting for some British Interior Green for the top coat (all will be revealed)

Cheers,

Pete