Hawker Fury references

Trubbie

Gentlemen,

Does any know a good reference source for the Hawker Fury I/II? I'm looking for detail photographs, plans and, if possible, a restoration example.

I need as much info on the airframe as possible. Not too worried on squadron histories and foreign sales.

Thanks,

Trubbie

Hi Trubbie,

this sounds interesting, what are you planning.

PM your address and I will send you some info!

Trev,

Thanks for your reply. The deed has been done!! I've just finished a Life-Like Fury I, converted to a Fury II. BUT... I've got a flavour for Furies now and wish to start the Montex kit, that is, when it arrives.

You can't have enough reference material and I thought that the Mushroom book looked promising. Any good?

Thanks for your offer.

Regards,

Trubbie

Trev,

Thanks for your reply. The deed has been done!! I've just finished a Life-Like Fury I, converted to a Fury II. BUT... I've got a flavour for Furies now and wish to start the Montex kit, that is, when it arrives.

You can't have enough reference material and I thought that the Mushroom book looked promising. Any good?

Thanks for your offer.

Regards,

Trubbie

Yeah the Mushroom Books is good, I have only had a quick glance at it though, but I am sure its a good buy and read

Any photos of the Life-Like furyII !

Trev,

Thanks for your offer.

Regards,

Trubbie

Yeah the Mushroom Books is good, I have only had a quick glance at it though, but I am sure its a good buy and read

Yes, but I haven't got the hang of using this photobucket thing. I can email you some, any good?

Dennis

I've got the Mushroom book, and it's excellent. Probably the best one-stop shop. I also have a photoguide on the Hart/Demon family, which is also very good for reference, but you do need to know what applies to the Fury as well, and what doesn't - which is where the MMP book is handy. I also have the Profile on the Fury... and it's just possible I might have two for some reason. PM me if you want the "spare" and if I have got one, I'll send it (I'm not in the same county as my library for the next day or so...

bestest

M.

I've got the Mushroom book, and it's excellent. Probably the best one-stop shop. I also have a photoguide on the Hart/Demon family, which is also very good for reference, but you do need to know what applies to the Fury as well, and what doesn't - which is where the MMP book is handy. I also have the Profile on the Fury... and it's just possible I might have two for some reason. PM me if you want the "spare" and if I have got one, I'll send it (I'm not in the same county as my library for the next day or so...

bestest

M.

M,

Thanks for your offer to help. You and Trev have comfirmed the Mushroom book is good so I'll order it. Hannants have one in stock. Is there anywhere cheaper?

Thanks again mate.

Dennis

M,

Thanks for your offer to help. You and Trev have comfirmed the Mushroom book is good so I'll order it. Hannants have one in stock. Is there anywhere cheaper?

Thanks again mate.

Dennis

Try Mushroom Model Publications themselves.