Thankyou and well done

Hope Mish and Andy's modesty will not suffer but would like to say a BIG thanks for their efforts in hosting the D-Day GB.

Thanks for your support Mish in what proved a tricky modelling time for me :lol:

and well done to the builders- some fitting tributes to the young men that participated in liberating Mainland Europe.

On a less positive note, am a tad surprised that the gallery isn't as full as i thought it was going to be. guess people get more ideas than they can actualy commit too :shrug:

This isn't the place for a moan though and i have been as guilty elsewhere so i am not pointing my finger or trying to stir things up

thanks again Mish and Andy :thumbsup:

Thanks Walrus and everyone else for supporting the GB, it has been fun if a little quiet. I think modelling has taken a backseat with a lot of people this year. I know I have not been to prolific this year as I was last. But enough said, it is the quality of the builds and not the quantity that matters, and I think we have some of the best builds I've seen in any GB.

A fitting tribute as you quite rightly say.

So thank you all once again and thanks to Andy whom I know has had a busy year so far, but has been there with great advice and knowledge which helped no end in answering some of the more sticky 'questions'.

Some really tremendous builds in this GB. Such a pity I did not get to finish mine (due to circumstances at work, as well as a recent disaster with the kit decals).

I have cast my vote - not saying who for - but they are all brillaint tributes to the events of 65 years ago!

Thanks for a great group build. Group builds are great as it's really an incentive to build when you have a deadline to meet and choosing which kit from the stash is made easier when you have a subject to follow.

Edited by Jazzy Jase

Still been an enjoyable GB to follow and participate in, I rather like subjects with wide scope like this one.

I think the standard of entries in this one is the best I've yet seen, very very high quality.

Thanks for running this one Mish & Andy.

Edited by Stebos