Welcome to the Canberra GB

Cheers Mods,

I'll crack on with it then.

Dean

You'd better or I'll get my Dad to run you over with his leccy go kart :evil_laugh:

Bexy von :fuhrer:

Can i join in please.

I will be doing WJ643 which is a B2/8 with the LRMTS nose.

The kit will be an Airfix B(I)8, suitably modified. It is the kit I used to make the tailplane set for 2MR, so is technically started, but actually there is less of it than a brand new kit :analintruder: . So if that's OK I'm in.

rich

Can i join in please.

I will be doing WJ643 which is a B2/8 with the LRMTS nose.

The kit will be an Airfix B(I)8, suitably modified. It is the kit I used to make the tailplane set for 2MR, so is technically started, but actually there is less of it than a brand new kit :analintruder: . So if that's OK I'm in.

rich

Foul!!!

I want a set!

Can i join in aswell?

I'll be attempting Xtrakit's PR.9 in 1/72, pretty much OOB although i might think about changing those tiny seats. Thinking about doing her in ATRF Grey for a break from the standard Hemp.

Rich

Ooh! Ooh!

Me too can I play please? Once I've started my new job in a week or so I should have a bit more spare time so I'd love to have a go at this one.

Plan to do my Airfix 1/48th B.20 as 56 Sqn's Target Towing B2 when 56 were based out in Cyprus with Lightnings.

Go on, you know you want to let me in :wicked:

Wez

I would Like to join in the groupe build if it alright with the mod as I am waiting for the new canberra to come out

The more the merrier Di, which one are you waiting for?

Bexy

Hello Mods and all,

I'd like to join in with my attempt at the Matchbox PR.9. Yes, I know there are better out there, or soon to be released, but I'm yet to see the Xtrakit offering in Australia and who knows when the Airfix kit will make it to these shores. That said, perhaps the more effort I commit to the Matchbox kit the more likely it will be that both the Xtrakit and Airfix boxings will suddenly materialise!

Given my poor track record with these Group Builds, I need all the runup I can get, so I hope to post pics of the kit contents in the near future.

Cheers,

Andrew.

I'm in with a 1/48 Airfix B.2 modelled as a RAE Llanbedr based TT18 (WK128) in the lovely Raspberry Ripple/Yellow/Black scheme.

As I spent 11 years firing missiles in her general direction I think it appropriate that I can at last get to "destroy" her in model form ........ "High crosswinds at Llanbedr" can't save you now :evil_laugh: !!!

Ian

Andrew, nowt wrong (too much :lol: ) with the Matchbox PR9, got one finished on my ceiling :pilot:

Ian, looking forwards to seeing you work :worthy:

Bexy

i am going to enter a pink canberra just to add a spalsh of colour to the GB.

Go for it Lou, be nice to have a couple of colourful efforts :thumbsup2:

Bexy

Ive just won a PR9 and a B(I)8 on Ebay for a bargin price (pretty much buy one get the second free) so when i decide on decals ill start one of them for this group build. I want to see what the markings in the kit are like before ordering some after market decals.

Darn! Have built the prototype from a CA kit, a T.22 from another

CA kit, and the Airfix B(I)58 as an Indian TT....So if I want to go with this build, will have to start a new one.....hmm. Got that nobbly nose one in the stash.....we shall see!

Um. May I post these models here as inspiration (or not!) to the rest of the builders?

Cheer's

Derek