Just two weeks to go

AnonymousDFB1

Just a reminder folks, there is just two weeks left for the GB.

There seems to be a lot of started builds and not many in the gallery. :(

Mish,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw from the GB - I've made very little progress and I've got too much on right now to even think about modelling let alone getting down to doing some. Sorry.

My offer for a prize for the GB (Revell 1/48th Fw190) still stands though.

All the best.

Wez

I don't think my Mustang will be done by the deadline either, maybe but I have to travel over the next 2 weeks for the job, I usually take some modelling stuff with me if I'm staying in a hotel but as I'm nearly ready for painting it's gonna be a problem transporting a compressor and airbrush kit!

That said, there may be a little alternate subject I can get done while I'm away, not sure but I can try...

My decals for the prize-draw still stand though, shall I give these to someone at the Hendon show next weekend or do I just post 'em to the winner myself?

Edited by TheModeller

I don't think my Mustang will be done by the deadline either, maybe but I have to travel over the next 2 weeks for the job, I usually take some modelling stuff with me if I'm staying in a hotel but as I'm nearly ready for painting it's gonna be a problem transporting a compressor and airbrush kit!

That said, there may be a little alternate subject I can get done while I'm away, not sure but I can try...

My decals for the prize-draw still stand though, shall I give these to someone at the Hendon show next weekend or do I just post 'em to the winner myself?

Sorry to hear that Modeller, thanks for the prize, if you hang onto till we know where it's going.

I shall probably see you at Hendon

I've been in a modelling funk this last month, too many started, too many wanting to start, fear of touching the AB etc. Pleased to say I knuckled down and there's 4 builds being finished up this week, the Do 217 being one of them! Pics and update as soon as I can.

Edited by Stebos