1:35 th scale AM decals for Armour/AFV'S.

smuts

Hi guys, Ive never had to use AM decals on any of my armour builds before, so can someone tell me what manufacturers are out there I need to get a set of markings

for a DAK artillery regiment, so I'll need both tactical & regimental markings for my SdKfz-7.

Thanks Andy.

Hi Andy,

Have a quick search on Archer dry decals, they make a vast array of German decals, Historex I know stock them stock them.

I've used them in the past and they are great, you don't need to gloss the model before adding them as they are of the

dry rub down flavour. Another company worth a qick google is Echelon, I've got a few of the German Pz IV and Panther decals

and they are of a very good quality with one set being useful for many models. They also come with a full colour print with colour guides

and unit titles.

HTH

Dan

I don't know if anyone else has tried this, but I've started printing my own water-slide decals with surprisingly good results. (I can't tell which of my collection were original transfers and which were home made.)

I got a sheet of A4 inkjet/white paper from Saras-Texture-Craft on Ebay - only £1.55

All you need is a PC graphics program, a nice stencil font and a good printer and Bob's your uncle. :D