A longshot: anyone got a part?

Blackwolf6636

Hi Blackwolf, one route you could try is finding some Hetzer tracks from a company called Friulmodelismo (SP),

they sell some of the best aftermarket tracks in white metal, heres the crunch....they are not cheap and require

some patience to assemble, but most sets do come with new drive sprockets to match the tracks.

Prices range from £20ish for some of the smaller track links (Pz 38t) through to to £30ish for,say something like a Tiger or a Panther.

Not too cheap but they are the Rolls Royce of tracks. If your really stuck and flush with a few quid these really will make the difference,

I've just made a set up for a PT-76 and they are fantaco.

Regards

Dan

Thanks for this reply - The track I've got. It's the wheels that are the problem. But I'll bare this in mind as a future reference. besides, at the moment, those tracks are a bit out of my price range.

Cheers anyway,

Kev

did you read where he told you most sets come with new drive sprockets to match the tracks ??????

Edited by tornado64

I think I may have a spare set.. ill take a quick look, damn wheres it gone iknow i have a spare one. Ill keep looking if i find it your welcome but dont hold your breath!

did you read where he told you most sets come with new drive sprockets to match the tracks ??????

Er ... yes. But it's still out of my price range. It's just one inner cog I'm missing.

Thanks for your reply though!

Blackwolf :guitar:

I bought a second hand, un-built Italeri No 209 Jagdpanzer t38 1/35 scale and it's a front cog-wheel short. I don't suppose anyone has a spare kicking about the place?

:thumbsup: or am I :deadhorse: ?

Have you found an item yet?

I have numerous 38(t) kits and no doubt have a spare of what you need.

Let me know if you are still looking and I will have a search.

Sam

Have you found an item yet?

I have numerous 38(t) kits and no doubt have a spare of what you need.

Let me know if you are still looking and I will have a search.

Sam

Still looking Sam. It would be grand if you have one!

Kevin :speak_cool:

Still looking Sam. It would be grand if you have one!

Kevin :speak_cool:

Hi Kevin,

I have found you a pair of sprockets. They are from a Dragon Marder III kit but should fit fine, the only problem is the centre plate is not duplicated in the kit, but a small plastic disk should easily sufice, especially with a touch of "mud". I also found a sprue of Dragon individual links for the Hetzer if you want them??

If you pm or email your address I will try and get it away this weekend.

Cheers,

Sam