The Finished Products

Guest Cop

Well heres my attempt at the Airfix Bucc. It represents XT 279 circa 1967 part of HMS victorious' Air Wing.

Must admit I didn't think I would make the deadline.

P7314244.jpg

P7314255.jpg

P7314241.jpg

...and, as I've stayed up late enough for it to be August, I declare this GB officially closed!!! :partytime:

Thanks to everyone for taking part, and for producing some cracking models... especially that Seahawk - what a talented guy! :lol:

We'll have a vote-off for the prizes shortly, my little chick-a-bees ;)

Nitol :sleep_1:

...and, as I've stayed up late enough for it to be August, I declare this GB officially closed!!! :partytime:

Thanks to everyone for taking part, and for producing some cracking models... especially that Seahawk - what a talented guy! :lol:

We'll have a vote-off for the prizes shortly, my little chick-a-bees ;)

Nitol :sleep_1:

A bit early Mike - the rules published at

http://www.britmodeler.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=690 said closure at 07:00 on 1st August.

Academic as no newly completed entries join the fold when I got up.

Well done to all involved - some fine entries.

Hi all,

Congratulations to everyone on their great efforts, and to the mods for their fine first GB. My apologies for not having my entry completed; if I get 'round to committing more plastic carnage and actually finishing the bloody thing, then I'll definitely pester you nice people with my Unhurried Hunter.

As this is the first chance I've had to see Nige's finished Buccaneer, I would like to say thanks for making such a fine job of this beastie. I've really enjoyed watching your build from the first steps, and it looks as good as those first posts suggested. Well done!

I'm looking forward to the Jaguar GB; I hope by then that I'll have a bit more opportunity to get some modelling done.

Regards,

Andrew.

Lovely Lightning and Buc Gents!

As Tim asked nicely, but against my better judgement, here is a close up of my Meteor canopy.

Having decided the BMF was too shiny, I broke out the Maskol and then re-sprayed the whole top deck with Alclad. Removing the Maskol cuased the Alclad to flake off in a few wrong places, but I managed to touch up some of the worst with Tamiya flat aluminium. So it's OK, but don't get too close - pretty much the story with most of my models!

cheers

Grant

pic_16.jpg