Centurion AVRE Op Granby???

Greg B

Hi,

One of the blokes who works with me had his very own AVRE 165mm during our first excursion to the big sandpit. He is interested in obtaining a model of his own vehicle. So a couple of questions:

1. Whats out there to make a Granby Era AVRE?

2. Anyone fancy building it for him? All bits would be bought and he has a lot of phots relating to his wagon etc.

Thanks

Greg

:shocked:

The Accurate Armour kit is generally available direct from Derek Hanson, and like all AA kits, although relatively expensive,it's a miracle of the resin casting technique. As the kit has a MIMIC fit, why not go the whole way and add either the 'Walking Trailer' (either stores or fascine transport) or the Giant Viper to really harden it up. There is also a seperate decal sheet. I've made several AA kits over the years and am fortunate enough to know a couple of people who make the master. They are probably a bit fiddly for somebody not used to working with resin and PE, but you won't find better.

The Accurate Armour kit is generally available direct from Derek Hanson, and like all AA kits, although relatively expensive,it's a miracle of the resin casting technique. As the kit has a MIMIC fit, why not go the whole way and add either the 'Walking Trailer' (either stores or fascine transport) or the Giant Viper to really harden it up. There is also a seperate decal sheet. I've made several AA kits over the years and am fortunate enough to know a couple of people who make the master. They are probably a bit fiddly for somebody not used to working with resin and PE, but you won't find better.

Thanks Moggie,

I think that he is going to go for the AA kit. Not sure about the trauilers though!

Greg