Nearly finished Fujimi F430 Challenge

Been on with this one for a few months, finally got the urge to finish it.

The paint is Zero Paints Nero Carbone Metallic.

2009_04240001.jpg

2009_04240002.jpg

2009_04240003.jpg

2009_04240004.jpg

2009_04240005.jpg

A couple of hours painting detail parts and a couple of coats of Clear on the body and its done.

More as time passes.

H

Now that is gonna be one sexy car when you get it finished!! I really like the color as well. Someday I will drag my one car kit out and build it. :)

Either that or release a range of resin car bit....

H

Great job so far. Liking the colour on this one. B)

Very nice indeed. If I had to pick a Ferrari the 430 would easily be the one.

Agreed.

I ragged a Ferrari 355 Challenge around an airfield circuit a few years back and i fell in love with it. Brilliant car. :wub:

The 430 is supposed to be even better, so I can only imagine just how good it is.

About an hour ago I sprayed the body with Zero Paints 2Pk Clear Coat. Now it is Dust free ish I took it outside and took a few pictures of it to show just how good the Zero Clear is.

Problem is I noticed the damaged from Decals, not sure how they happened but at least with them sealed inside the clear coat I have an oportunity to touch them up with base coat colours.

2009_04290002.jpg

2009_04290003.jpg

2009_04290004.jpg

The rest of the chassis and ancilliary parts are already painted and ready to add to the finished body. So when I get back from my jollies in a couple of weeks I'll deal with the decal problems, polish out the clear and then paint the window surrounds and grills Satin Black.

Then final assembly can proceed.

THC