1/12 Ligier Gitanes JS11

That's come out pretty good actually Sean... and the fact that you've only weathered it lightly must mean that you're not hiding any cock-ups on the painting! :lol:

Eye spy with my little eye a Chiefy in Berlin Brigade colors in the background of pic one :tease:

A beautiful job-very well done.

Kind regards,

Rob

Cheers Guys for your comments , this has been the first kit I have built since October last year , when I totally lost the will to build anything , but I enjoyed building this kit even though everywhere I looked people said this was a rubbish kit , and to make a proper JS11 WAS TO THROW IT AWAY AND SCRATCHBUILD ONE ... But far as I'm concernedit looks like a JS11 so that's good enough to me.

The good thing though what I found in the box was a set of Aftermarket decals with the Gitanes logo's ..which bought the car to life and made it look like the real car , the only down side was the Logo decals for the Facom and Champion spark plugs ..as you can see only one side has them on and those were the wrong version for the kit ..as I only have one set of the correct ones ..so I'm going to print out some more and remove the other ones on the model and replace them with the correct ones later on

Lovely work! A proper F1 car, I like the worn tyres!

I forgot to add the kit was started by someone else ..so Steve told me ..when I started the kit I found the tyres all worn ready for me ..so those were the only part I didn't do

Blimey, you've finished something! Keep it safe for Hendon, it looks good.

peebeep

I'll bring it along as long as its at the back of the table ..its not one of my best builds this ones fantastic at 30 foot away :rofl:

That's come out pretty good actually Sean... and the fact that you've only weathered it lightly must mean that you're not hiding any cock-ups on the painting! :lol:

Eye spy with my little eye a Chiefy in Berlin Brigade colors in the background of pic one :tease:

Nope it looks pretty bad close up matey ..youll see it at a show ..then you will laugh so hard you'll get a headache .. yes that's a Berlin Chiefy only real men build those .. little frightened people do black and green ones :tease:

I forgot to add the kit was started by someone else ..so Steve told me ..when I started the kit I found the tyres all worn ready for me ..so those were the only part I didn't do

:doh: that was the best bit! :lol: