Naval GB- 1 week left

Seamus

Evening all

Just a quick reminder for those of you with ongoing builds that the World Naval Forces GB will be finishing next Sunday. There have already been a number of superb builds, and I'm hoping that there's still time for many more to be completed.

Myself and Bex still need to have a discussion regarding the allocation of prizes once the GB has closed, but I'll post details as and when we've sorted it. If anyone wishes to donate a prize, please take a look at the prize donations thread

Happy modelling! :D

Cheers

Shaun :)

Hi all,

I wasn't able to complete or even start all my intended builds, because of the time I have to spend due the wife's healthsituation.

Luckely I finished the 32 nd Corsair at the beginning of the GB.

Not a problem Erwin, your wife is obviously your number one priority. Glad that you got the Corsair in :)

Just a reminder to all those still building that this is the final chance for you to complete your builds. We'll keep things running unitl 11:59 PM, anything after I'm afraid will not qualify- them's the rules :D

I look forward to a late surge :)

I shant be finished in time, Tigercat sprayed and most decals on, just do not have the time to finish decals and weather, put onlast minute bits. Off to Manchester in few hours time too so can' even try get it finished.

Bring on the next GB!!

Wayne

Miserable failure here, the A-20 is back in it's box as a collection of sub-assemblies. I'll come back to the it some time as I'm quite happy with what I have done. I usually get disillusioned after things go wrong, not sure what happened with this one,

Cheers,

Bill.

Edited by Heraldcoupe

No worries chaps, it's understandable that time or interest can be lost at times, tis the way it is :)

If you, or anyone else for that matter who won;t be able to finsih on time, would liek their build threads transferred to the WIP section, let me know here, then I'll ask a nice Mod to move it for you :)

If you, or anyone else for that matter who won;t be able to finsih on time, would liek their build threads transferred to the WIP section, let me know here, then I'll ask a nice Mod to move it for you :)

Er.............. <cough> :blush: yes please, both my FG1 & Sea Venom. Ive managed to bugger up the FG1 yet again :doh::suicide:

Bex