Canberra B6R

Robert A

Hi,

A month or so ago I promised some pic's of the Canberra B6R and I've finally got them uploded to photobucket so here they are

WT305c.jpg

WT305b.jpg

I've also got some pic's of a B2 cockpit that I took at Sedgefield last year.

All the Best,

Bob

Edited by Robert A

Nice and very different Cranberry and few others i see in the background there, where are these kept?

Only one of these were kept, The PR9 in think, the rest being scrapped when the MOD or someone like that only allowed one gate guardian per RAF camp in the early 1990s. Some interesting aircraft were lost due to this, including WT305.

Glad to be of help guys,

Sorry for the delay, but, work just kept getting in the way.

As i said above, I've got about 6-8 pic's of a Canberra B2 cockpit as well if anyone is interested, I'll put them up.

All the Best,

Bob

Glad to be of help guys,

As i said above, I've got about 6-8 pic's of a Canberra B2 cockpit as well if anyone is interested, I'll put them up.

All the Best,

Bob

Yes please Bob, they'll be useful.

Cheers

Rich

Glad to be of help guys,

All the Best,

Bob

Yes please Bob, they'll be useful.

Cheers

Rich

WT305b.jpg

Cracking photos Bob, thanks for sharing :thumbsup2: You wouldnt happen to have taken any of the PR7, WH773 by any chance?

Nice and very different Cranberry and few others i see in the background there, where are these kept?

As jabba said, theyve still got that PR9, but the PR7, WH773 :wub: is at Gatwick Aviation Museum.

Bex

• 2 months later...
Cracking photos Bob, thanks for sharing :thumbsup2: You wouldn't happen to have taken any of the PR7, WH773 by any chance?

As jabba said, theyve still got that PR9, but the PR7, WH773 :wub: is at Gatwick Aviation Museum.

Bex

As Bex says the PR.9 is still on the gate a RAF Wyton WT305 was dismantled and used for "parts recovery", and thr PR.7 is in very good hands, when I took the photo's n 1989, all three were being looked after very well, it's just a shame they couldn't have hung on to WT305. You can see more of my Canberrra photo's at the IPMS UK Canberra SIG web sit. http://ipmscanberrasig.webs.com/

John

Edited by canberra kid