Canberra madness (T17) - ** 1/48 Finished! - Better Photo's **

That looks absolutely lovely...very well done indeed! One thing I must ask though.....is that a rank flash under the canopy on the right hand side and if so should the pointed end not be pointing towards the rear???

Please pardon my `niggle' if you have a photo proving this to be correct and sorry to pick up on what is otherwise an excellent model and one that has made me decide to add a T.17A to my collection...it is `partly' naval after all!!

Cheers

Tony O

I'm sorry Chris, but Tony was simply asking a question in a friendly manner, and didn't deserve a tongue lashing like this.

I think you owe him an apology for snapping at him like that.

Yes, I aim to use one of their canopies on a yet to be started Raspberry Ripple T4......they do look rather nice!

Well said Bill, Ive got a single & double DV Allycat canopies and Im looking forwards to using them :thumbsup2:

Chris,

Firstly, you have a superb model, and having the evidence of actual photos to back up your model, really makes a change to see, especially when it comes to Canberra's, which brings me to my next point.............

I have to agree with Mike & Booby Von Bob :wub: I for one know how excruciatingly awkward Canberras can be, and if TOny hadnt beaten me to it, I would have asked the same question about the Rank Flash, and thats from someone who DOES know where to find Cranberry Quirky Info.

ATB and thanks for sharing a very interesting and impressive build.

Bexy von Cranberry :nerd:

EDIT: I forgot my usual Booby von Bob lurve :wub:

Edited by bexwh773

All I am asking is that people check the question, before asking, google is a wonderful tool if you dont have the right books.

Anyway this is a model site and here is another photo, which I forgot to post

PA120005.jpg

regards

Chris

Edited by chrismac60

Chris,

The more pics I see of this the more I fall in love with it. I think this may well be one the best Canberra's Ive seen for a long time, and certainly the surgery you performed from what you have shown us, not an easy task.

I certainly hope to see more Canberra's from you, thats if this one hasnt caused you any brain damage :hypnotised:

ATB

Bexy

Well I have to apologise for not commenting on this model up until now, occasionally I miss jewels like this build - an utterly first class Canberra.

I'm not sure what comments have gone before as I had no access to the forums for the last 48 hours, I'm sure that all comments made on these forums are intended as constructive and freindly and perhaps this particular marque of model has a large proprtion of experts in the community, I'm sure when I get around to building one it will provoke similar comments and questions - none of which should ever be interpreted as anything other than genuine and not wishing to detract from the quality of the build.

J