Seamus' SCW build

Seamus

Thanks chaps, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Blimp, that's my lot for this GB, don;t have anything else in the stash with the appropriate markings :fraidnot: May keep an eye out though when making future additions to the stash as I've enjoyed building something a little different ^_^

Cheers

Shaun :)

Nice job; lovely camo!

See what you mean about the aerial getting bent by the tightening of the fishing line -that's happened to me too. The line looks a little over scale. I've heard that human hair is good for 1/72 - of course you can't do the heat-tightening method with it!

Thanks again guys, much appreciated ^_^

The line looks a little over scale. I've heard that human hair is good for 1/72 - of course you can't do the heat-tightening method with it!

You're probably right, but didn't have much of an alternative- my hair isn't near long enough! :lol:

Nice work Shaun and quick off the block too!

Snooze and ye shall lose ;) I prefer to get my GB entries done early, so as not to find myself rushing to meet the deadline :)

Cheers

• 2 months later...

shaun , have you tried heat stetched sprue for antennae wires ? if slack hold a heat source near it , not a naked flame , and it'll 'ping' taut . easy ! ( i do a LOT of it with my bipes ) ;)

Wow, a welcome blast from the past :lol:

Thanks very much Andy :thumbsup2:

Blimp, to be fair, I got on OK using the fishing line....right up until the aerial bent :( I've been meaning to replace it with a spare piece of PE, but alas haven't got round to it yet, out of laziness more than anything....

Cheers