Do you ever have one of those days............

chadders

....................when you think "Yes, today was worth getting up for". Well today I had one of those days. My big bad boss man came in to the store today. Half way through the day we were walking round the store and he notice the pile of 1:16th Tamiya RC tanks we had (you know the ones....£500 and you need a degree in thermo nuclear physics to assemble them!). He says to me " How many of those have you sold?" To which I say "None" (well I actually said F... A.. but you get the drift) . He proceeds to tell me that maybe we should think about getting one built for a shop display. OK boss, if you insist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101_0201.jpg

Guess who pulled rank then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never built anything remote control before, haven't built a tank for over a decade. I think some other projects may have to wait while I build this beasty!!

Mark Von Luckypants

Guest snipersmudge

you lucky lucky sod! i would give my eye teeth to get my mits on one of those! enjoy the build! :who-let-rip:

pete(green with envy)

Thats not a big Tiger..................................

This is a big Tiger !! 1/6th scale, finished all up weight is approx 300 lbs, and its on the build pile !

2005_1125tiger10027.jpg

2005_1125tiger10029.jpg

2005_1125tiger10028.jpg

2005_1125tiger10024.jpg

2005_1125tiger10031.jpg

2005_1125tiger10029.jpg

Regards

Dan

Edited by Dads203

Dan showing off again... on the build pile! Hah! In the garage quietly rusting away more like! :tease:

It will come good Mike .......once the garage is done and I get my bench.

Its just not allowed in the house at the moment, by order of the CnC home front,

I did suggest that the lounge would be an ideal workshop until the garage was done.

You know what I was told?

Dan

Edited by Dads203

:rofl: Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that! Really Chadders I think we best send for Trinny and Susannah!

peebeep

Ok, ok, so now we're all style critics!! :rolleyes:

Is it my fault that my wife has a kinky crush on Rupert The Bear!! Think yourselves lucky that the box is covering up the gapeing hole in the front of them!! :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...