DH Comet in 1:72

Mike

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

- fliegerhorst models do a resin jobbie . :eat: big bucks though. try - http://www.classic-plane-mrr.de/index_e.html

Modellbaustudio Rhein Ruhr - you might have to check back on this link , as herr ludemann has been diagnosed with parkinsons , and can't always work . sorry . :mellow:

Edited by blimp

I have the Airways vac-form Comet in the stash. Fuselage is very nice, but the wings are very much like the old Formaplane Nimrod.

White metal u/c is ok (ish) and the decals are for either the RAF version or a Dan Air machine in the last scheme worn before retirement.

Chris.

I have the Airways vac-form Comet in the stash. Fuselage is very nice, but the wings are very much like the old Formaplane Nimrod.

White metal u/c is ok (ish) and the decals are for either the RAF version or a Dan Air machine in the last scheme worn before retirement.

Chris.

Thanks for that... have you got any pics you could share of what you mean? Shame I can't make it to Dan's tonight, cos you could have brought it along :rolleyes:

Thanks for that... have you got any pics you could share of what you mean? Shame I can't make it to Dan's tonight, cos you could have brought it along :rolleyes:

No problem, I'll take some over the weekend and send them to you.

I really must sort out a pic account!!!!!!!!

Chris.