A word of warning for

Bobs_Buckles

Hello all,

If you are planning on buying the new 1/32nd Roden Pfalz DIII when it comes out over here be warned!

I've just got mine fresh from Poland and on checking the sprues have noticed that both wings have damage to them. Instead of enclosing the wings in a sprue surround, Roden have just attached the wings to a single sprue in between both wings. Leaving all the control surfaces stuck out in the open. Both ailerons were bent and chipped + the lower wing was also chipped up.

I have written to Roden and do expect a speedy response from them.

I will keep you up to speed when I know more.

Cheers.

Bob Von Buckle :cyclops:

Edited by Bobs_Buckles

Bad luck mate. I´ve got mine here in Sweden. The distributor Sweden didn´t had these problems, so my friends try to get one sample from here.

Do not fear to buy this kit, it´s a real gem.

For the moment Í have one without the engine. The Mercedes is on its way to Master Casters.

Lars Q

Bad luck mate. I´ve got mine here in Sweden. The distributor Sweden didn´t had these problems, so my friends try to get one sample from here.

Do not fear to buy this kit, it´s a real gem.

For the moment Í have one without the engine. The Mercedes is on its way to Master Casters.

Lars Q

Hello Lars,

From what I can see the engine don't need recasting. The only thing I would do is add valve springs and ignition leads (easy to do) to this little master piece.

Cheers.

Bob