This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
spike7451

********GROUP BUILD EXTENDED*************

Hi Peep's,

We have a lot of great builds so far however I think the 1/32nd 'Big Boys' underestimated the amount of work needed &,well, would'nt be ready for the deadline of this week soo...I've been thinking of extending the GB deadline to 4th April,an extra 2 weeks.

The's also a selfish reason on my part as I have a few job interviews this week & next.

So if this is OK with the other entrants & GB Mods we'll run with 4th.

Merv

Oh damn! For some reason I thought the GB ran to March 31st :wacko:

Excellent - might make it now ;).
Me too :)

OK's.

It's a goer then.Now after doing it,is 2 weeks enough or would you prefer another month (21st April)

Merv

Personally (as you know Merv), any extra time would be a boon. But I'll go with what everybody else needs. Except for Shaun (Seamus), as he builds so fast anyway ;).

Except for Shaun (Seamus), as he builds so fast anyway ;).

:smartass:

Fab news about job interviews Spike, Best of luck when the time comes. Oh and a wee extension!!! :worthy: I had a real busy week at work and kinda lost my modeller's "mojo" (YEEeah, Baby!), I never touched anything last weekend, and yesterday felt really pee'd off for not having tried and I knew I wasn't gonna meet todays deadline.....................BUT....

:boxing: ....fight's on again!! Cheers for the extra time, got back in the groove tonight, nearly finished 2 kits, one that has haunted my cupboard since Oct 2004!!!!

Eng

Sign in to follow this