Sea Harrier FA2 1/48

DSC04547.jpg

I'll be damned...!!! Won't I? :analintruder: I knew ya garotinhos in Brazil were a tad outa yer skulls, but Paulo; ya oughta easily be the all-time nutter, Mister! And where did that fan ever come from???!!! Jeeeez, yer youtube video almost gave me a stroke! Nice job, pirralho maluco! :thumbsup: Me is following yer progress every day now, ya hear?

My warmest regards to Maria da Graça Mello. :coolio:

Super dooper Paulo

noticed that your drawing has a centre line baggage pod.

Do you have some dimensions/drawings/any info i could have please as one of my planned 1/48 Shars has one of those

DSC03729.jpg

thanks in advance

Hi Walrus

My Sea Harrier model was an FRS.1 and as I wanted to change it into an FA.2 I searched for some plants in the internet, and I have found some that weren't good enough. Than I used a good photograph of the plane side, scaled it in 1:48 in Corel Draw and drew a simpler plant. Than I printed and used it to measure the pieces. I'll look for this file and e-mail it to you. :)

Thank you every one fo your support... I´ll soon post new pictures

Olá!

I didn´t post pictures of the engine's building process because I had made it long before starting the model.

However, I have some pictures of a tutorial I made to teach other brazilian modellers to build this engine and I have posted below.

I've also put some photos of an engine I'm building to put in a Harrier T10 that I intend on building.

Here they are. Hope you enjoy them.

DSC03840.jpg

DSC03798.jpg

DSC03842.jpg

DSC03843.jpg

DSC03849.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

DSC03853.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

DSC03805.jpg

DSC03856.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

DSC03876.jpg

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03869.jpg

• Like 1

Super dooper Paulo

noticed that your drawing has a centre line baggage pod.

Do you have some dimensions/drawings/any info i could have please as one of my planned 1/48 Shars has one of those

thanks in advance

Hey Walrus

Good news... I've found the plant file and need you e-mail address do send it you. You can e-mail me and then I'll reply with the files attached. I'll also send the photo I used as a reference. The PDF file can be printed in A4 paper.

Cheers

Edited by Paulo Regini

• 1 month later...

I am currently plodding on with the Airfix 1/24 GR3 and having read this thread have decided to try and incorporate some of your amazing 1/48 additions, but even at twice the scale I still don't think I,ll be able to replicate anywhere near the quality of your workmanship!!

Superb :worthy: