Fujimi Porsche 911 (964) Turbo

keefr22

Hello all,

Well, I have to call this finished for now, but I'm really not happy with it. It has all the feeling of being rushed together, which of course it has been! I actually really struggled to get it even to this stage, as both my mother & mother in law were taken into hospital over the past week! So that took a pretty large chunk of my modelling time away. I only had about 2 hours to polish out the paint, so that's nowhere near as good as I'd like, & I didn't have time to add the little touches I like to, such as seat belts, number plates, define the panel gaps etc., & I didn't have time to paint the wheels black as I wanted. And either me or Fujimi have made a major blunder with the front suspension as the wheels wouldn't fit without the application of severe brute force & mucho superglue!! So that needs a major re-engineering job!! Anyway, I can re-visit all these things at my leisure now - & I found a picture of a real black one with black wheels which was absolutely stunning - so she may even get a respray!!

So, with best wishes to Steve & Cazzee for a happy 1st birthday (!) & wishing you all the success in the future, here's my entry;

Crop2.jpg

Crop7.jpg

Crop1.jpg

Crop3.jpg

Crop5.jpg

With the usual apologies for the cr*p pics!!

All the best

Keef

Very nice build, nice glossy coat as well. I love the spoiler/ rear wing on those things, always looked like a picnic table to me!

I could get into this model car malarkey- I just got a Fujimi GT40 on a whim myself this week, from SNC of course!

Hi Keef22

Better than my attempts?? already had 3 different colours on my Cayman finally got that done but all attempts at finishing by today went out the window with us gearing up for The Southern Expo but I intend doing my best on Sunday watch out for more pics then.

Best wishes Steve