Porsche Cayman in SNC Hobbies gp build

As its nearly food time I'll post the pics and come back later.

P1020912.jpg

P1020914.jpg

P1020915.jpg

P1020916.jpg

P1020920.jpg

body finished at half 5 today me now hungry see ya later

Okay here is how things went today I was able to completely finish the body much to my surprise :hypnotised: I was listening to Peter Gabriel's album UP! 3 times in the end. Early on this morning things got off to a bad start when i lost the headlamp unit whilst removing the chrome plating eventually found it after bashing me ed on a shelf and speaking some French!!, rest of the day went blindingly with the odd French word here and there, the previous pictures were taken with a digital SLR Panasonic Lumix camera with handshake courtesey of me :banghead: , If I get a chance tomorrow I'll get on with the interior thinking of doing it a lightish brown(Ochre) with yellow seat belts, May have an issue with the chassis as the body is not standard but if all goes as good as today I should hopefully have it done by the end of the week :analintruder: .

Thanks for looking

Stevieboy

looking good in that new colour steve cant wait to see it finished.

Danny

Thanks Danny,

The colour this time is Vallejo Bright Brass, Model Air, with Halfords Clear lacquer and I did do a quick polish yesterday but I may still do a bit more unfortunately owing to a mass of orders today I have not had a chance to get anymore done-also getting geared up for the "Expo" as well, may get more done tomorrow.

Cheers Steve

hE hE hE

:analintruder: and its been resprayed 3 times