Entry: Erik Olijnsma - Chevrolet Corvette GS '64

Hi all, well these are the final pictures and hereby enter my model for judging. I've started making photo's in my spray-booth, but at a sudden point, there was a little bit of sun and I used it for as much as I can. It didn't take long, since the sun disappeared after 10 minutes, never to be seen again.... haha.

Well, I hope you like my model. I mostcertainly had a great time building, knowing I am able to build fast and efficient. But more importantly, I build something without screwing it up...( I always manage to do that...)

64gs096.jpg

64gs097.jpg

64gs098.jpg

64gs099.jpg

64gs100.jpg

64gs101.jpg

64gs102.jpg

64gs103.jpg

64gs104.jpg

64gs105.jpg

64gs106.jpg

64gs107.jpg

64gs108.jpg

64gs109.jpg

64gs110.jpg

64gs111.jpg

64gs112.jpg

64gs114.jpg

64gs116.jpg

64gs117.jpg

Hey Erik,

It seems you are good at photography as well as modelling, thats a superb build I'll have to get mine out and start them.

Great stuff .

Steve

happy birthday steve!

I wish the store many more orders, i will be contributing to that too haha!

Thanks Erik,

I still have that order would you like me to post it or keep it until your next order!! its been a bit hectic this week which is good but it means I'm having to get up at 09.30am bit of a bugger really HeHeHe

Steve

you are lucky! I go to bed at 1am and need to get out 6am, every single day even in the weekend.

Do you run the store full-time?

You can hold to my order a little longer, if i do win something i will use it on your store and i need some more bits and pieces. So lets combine with my next order, since i dont have a big budget at the moment

you are lucky! I go to bed at 1am and need to get out 6am, every single day even in the weekend.

Do you run the store full-time?

You can hold to my order a little longer, if i do win something i will use it on your store and i need some more bits and pieces. So lets combine with my next order, since i dont have a big budget at the moment

Erik

Yes I do run it full time but as I worked as a postman for 34 years and due to me being 50 last July I was able to get my pension so I run the shop as a hobby/pension top up type basis using my redundancy and pension lump sum to set up and that is now beginning to pay off was a gamble but after 34years of getting up at 4am I had had enough.

Steve

You get your pension at 50? that is a nice, nice deal! hahaha.

But it is very brave that you took the chance and started your own shop. I hope it will work out for you really well and you will not sufficate in the administration. I know what a killer that can be, i had my own business for a few years and boy I hated that administrative part.

I don't like that side of it either but luckily Caz is a bit brainy and helps do the tax stuff etc and I was lucky with the pension bit as the law changed within weeks of me leaving :hobbyhorse: but I still have a lot of friends who can't leave now until they are 55 including my brother in law :undecided: